£30000 per annum
21 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.30pm.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their service centre based in Bournemouth.
Key Responsibilities of PDI Technician:
- Completing pre-sales vehicle checks and ensure they are customer ready.
- When not PDI’ing vehicles complete basic services.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this PDI Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson