£29000 per annum
23 days ago
Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus = OTE £29.000 p.a.
Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Our client is an Independent Rapid Fit Garage with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area. They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches.
They are actively looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Assistant Fast Fit Manager for their site.
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Obtaining authority for repairs.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and taking payment from customers.
They are looking for an experience Manager from either an Independent Garage or Fat Fit Centre background. The successful candidate must also be able to maintain exceptional quality while meeting targets and also liaise with managers, co-workers and customers. A valid UK driving licence is essential.
If this Fast-Fit Assistant Manager Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, MOT Tester, Master Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Semi-Skilled Technician or other Automotive Jobs in Fareham, Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Portsmouth, Littlehampton, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke Waterlooville & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.