£35000 per annum
19 days ago
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Leeds Based - Permanent role
Working 5 days per week Monday - Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
Our client a well established van center are looking for an experienced level 3 Light Commercial Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
You must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 2 as minimum.
Job duties for this LCV Technician role include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Service and repair/maintenance of the fleet of vehicles to a high standard
- Electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis.
- Use of mechanical skills and performance of other work as required by the Workshop Manager to maximise workshop productivity
- Completing repairs to approved standards
- Delivering unbeatable customer service our customers each and every time
- You will use the diagnostic equipment to get to the root cause of faults, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, perform preventive maintenance and MOT preparation
Education required for LCV Technician role:
To be considered for this position you must hold an NVQ level 2 in automotive repairs,
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.