£43800 per annum
23 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Automotive Diagnostic Vehicle Technician within a car dealership located in Epsom.
Our Automotive Client has a need for a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician who is motivated and able to work to their own initiative. The ideal Motor Trade Vehicle Technician will be fully qualified and experienced within the role.
Typical Duties as a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
Hours of work in this Vehicle Technician role are 45 hours per week Monday - Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Georgia Twining quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Vehicle Technician, Car Mechanic, Garage Mechanic, Car Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details