£12450 per annum
14 days ago
We are seeking a Part Time Motorcycle Warranty Administrator to join our Client and his team in the Guildford area.
They are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team providing experience in dealing with invoicing completed jobs, timing jobs with Warranty & Retail, and highly organised.
Our Client is offering the successful Part Time Warranty Administrator:
- A basic salary of £12,450
- 20 hours per week
- Duties of a Warranty Administrator with our Client:
- Invoicing completed jobs
- Meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone
- Warranty work with timing jobs
- Follow company procedure
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- What our Client expects of their Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Service Administrator role
- Kerridge DMS experience
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff on a part time basis.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warranty role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today.