£33000 per annum
21 days ago
Up to £22,000 Basic + achievable bonus of £30,000 - £33,000 p/a
Monday – Friday + Saturdays on a rota
Motor Trade Vehicle Service Advisor required for a Car Dealership in the Aldershot area.
Our Client has a very busy Service Department, seeing on average 250 – 300 cars per month, therefore this position will have major emphasis on delivering exceptional service while multi tasking between customer cases. Ensuring you are the glue between the customers, workshop and everyone in between.
Duties for Service Advisor include:
- Taking Bookings, advising of prices for work required
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller department to assist with work prioritisation
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Taking payment & invoicing
You will be greeting customers in to the Automotive Service Department, liaising with the Vehicle Technicians in the Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
This role has a bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and upsell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous motor trade experience within a Service Advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Farnborough and North East Hampshire please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.