£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- £20,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £30,000 Including Bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm plus 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our client is a main dealer of used cars located in Kettering. They've come to us to find them an enthusiastic service advisor who will join their friendly team.
You will be part of a hard-working team at the main dealership, who take pride in getting the best results possible with every vehicle serviced.
As a Service Advisor, you will be a key member of the Aftersales Team.
Responsibilities of the Service Advisor will include:
- Demonstrating excellent customer communication.
- Maintaining electronic records accurately and completely.
- Developing effective working relationships to ensure the 'flow' of information from the front-of-house is timely, accurate, clear and consultative.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused on first time fixes.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you and becoming a specialist in your area.
Successful Service Advisor will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong on upsell and able to advise customers with technical information.
- Looking for long-term progression into management roles.
- MOT knowledge would be beneficial.
- Previous motor industry experience is preferable.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.