£27400 per annum
22 days ago
Basic salary up to £27,400
45 hour working week
1 in 2 Saturdays to be worked
Our client is a family-run dealership who are looking to add a Parts Advisor to join their young, innovative and fast paced team in Edinburgh.
The Parts Advisor team forms a vital part of the operational running of the dealership and will require someone who can effectively communicate between customers and different departments.
What is needed for this Parts Advisor Role:
- Previous experience in a Parts Department is desirable.
- Computer literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication both written and verbally.
- Able to work as part of a busy team or on own initiative.
What is on offer for the successful Parts Advisor:
- Parts Advisor.
- Previous experience desirable but not necessary.
- Edinburgh location.
- Basic salary up to £27,040.
- 45 hour-working week.
- 1 in 2 Saturdays to be worked.
If this vacancy is of interest and you feel that you have the necessary experience or know somebody that is interested, get in touch today to find out more!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!