£45000 per annum
14 days ago
Competitive basic salary, OTE between £40,000 - £45,000
Our Client, a well established dealership in the Halesowen area, are currently looking for a Service Manager to lead their service department.
You will be responsible for managing a medium sized team, maintaining customer satisfaction and ensuring that the workshop is profitable.
The main duties of the Service Manager role are:
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
- The ideal Service Manager will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within a Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager role.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
- You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If this vacancy sounds like its for you then please apply today!
If this Service Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Management opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!