£30560 per annum
13 days ago
Basic Salary up to £26,250
OTE up to £30,560
Our client based in Perth is seeking a Preparation Technician to join their busy team.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you know somebody that is looking for a new challenge?
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Level 2 or 3 qualified Technician looking to embrace a new career with a leading company.
Duties of a vehicle preparation technician will include:
- Vehicle fault finding as necessary.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work in a busy environment as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Willing to use their technical knowledge and skills which will enable efficient and safe servicing of vehicles.
- Able to build effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Completing service paperwork to a high standard.
- Carrying out service inspections on incoming and outgoing vehicles.
What you will need to be a successful Vehicle Preparation Technician:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified Technician.
- Experience with using diagnostics and fault finding.
- Ideally Preparation experienced is desired.
- A full and valid UK driving license.
- Willing to work in a high-volume busy environment.
What is on offer:
- Prep Technician
- Motherwell area
- Basic Salary up to £26,250
- OTE up to £30,560
- 42 hour working week.
If you believe this Prep Technician vacancy is suitable to you and you are looking for your next step in your career, or you able to recommend someone, then please get in touch today to find out more information.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!