£40000 per annum
13 days ago
National Automotive Company Based in Rochester
4 on, 4 off Day Shift Pattern
Circa £16 per hour - Permanent Contract
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established UK company that sells more than one million vehicles annually and is Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
Our client is recruiting due to expansion, and they are looking for several Smart Repair Technicians to join the team.
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with Company Standards
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Typical repairs carried out will include scratch repair, dent repair, alloy wheel repair, exterior repair and bumper repair.
Requirements of a SMART Repairer for our client
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- ATA qualification is desirable
This Smart Repair role is one of many Bodyshop Jobs in Rochester, please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement for others similar to this!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.