£28097 per annum
22 days ago
Starting salary up to £22,230 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
Generous performance related bonus scheme up to £350 per month.
Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-1:00pm paid as overtime at time and a half.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchised approved car dealership based in Pontypridd.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside another Vehicle Service Advisor as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out upselling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
Do you need previous experience? In short, no!
Current/recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or in a similar capacity within an automotive business would be beneficial however our client is willing to consider candidates outside the motor trade provided you have a UK driving licence with minimal points, strong and consistent experience in a customer service orientated role, and a desire to undertake an exciting new challenge in the motor trade.
Overall the successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Pinewood Pinnacle preferable) would be of high priority.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22,230 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme up to £350 per month.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays which will increase to 25 days after 3 years of service
- Full manufacturer accredited training provided.
- Staff discount scheme and family and friends benefits
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects as well as working in a recently renovated state-of-the-art facility.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm (paid as overtime).
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.