£30000 per annum
17 days ago
£20 - £24k Basic DOE + £30k OTE
Franchised Car Dealership
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Franchised Car Dealer, Motor Trade Car Parts Jobs - Epsom.
We are looking to recruit an experienced parts advisor/ Our client is a Main Dealer based in the Epsom area.
This will be mainly a front and back counter parts role.
Previous experience from within a parts advisory role is essential. Experience of Kerridge or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Duties as a Parts Advisor will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Liaison with other members of staff.
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages.
- Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
As a parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how motor vehicles work.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible.
- Confidence in processing payments.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Confidence in problem solving.
The hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm, and Saturday mornings on a rota.
This Parts Advisor role is one of many automotive parts jobs in the Epsom and Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!