£20000 per annum
20 days ago
£18,500 - £20,000
Our client, a rapidly expanding group of dealers have a great opportunity for a Vehicle Workshop Administrator to join their Wakefield based site. You will need to have experience within a similar background in a busy workshop and possess very strong administrative skills.
Full time, permanent role Monday – Friday
Salary is between £18,500 - £20,000 DOE
Vehicle Workshop Administrator role:
- To assist in the Aftersales department by costing/invoicing as instructed or as directed by the manager/supervisor.
- To support VHC process and provide repair costs for customer authority.
- To support any second face lost sales.
- Achieve aftersales KPIs (service & parts).
- Meet all profit margins both external and internal.
- To attend all relevant training courses as required.
- To cost and invoice as instructed using criteria for invoicing.
- To support the VHC process.
- To accurately support the workshop with key administrative processes.
If you are interested in this role and you meet the criteria above, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Hannah Bretton.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!