£45000 per annum
20 days ago
Motorcycle Franchised Dealership
OTE Circa £40,000
Our client, a Main Franchised Motorcycle Dealership in Berkshire are currently looking to recruit a professional New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive for their busy Automotive Sales Department!
This opportunity will suit a professional and enthusiastic sales person with a passion for motorcycling! Previous experience is advantageous however not necessary.
Key responsibilities as a Motorcycle Sales Executive;
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate motorcycles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
What our Client expects of their Sales Executive
- Proven Track Record and Stable Job History
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in hearing more about this Motorcycle sales role or others we have in your area, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.