£40000 per annum
20 days ago
Up to £30-32,000 annual starting salary with on-target-earnings of £36-40,000 per annnum.
8.00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 3 Sat 8:00am-1:00pm.
Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing local dealer group.
Our client, a premium franchise approved car dealership based in the Cheltenham region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Workshop Controller to join their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and accountable for a large workshop team, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day control of the Vehicle Technicians.
- Liaise with Aftersales Manager and workshop team to ensure best process.
- Ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the Service Department.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop.
- Plan the distribution of work among the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Cheltenham and will need to have a proven track record in running a successful automotive workshop for the past two to three years, ideally within a franchise approved car dealership.
Overall you will have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and team orientation, be results orientated, have problem solving and decision making skills, put a focus on quality and reliability, and be IT literate. You will also need to have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Workshop Controller our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30-32,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Departmental performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped annual earnings of £36-40,000 per annum.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing local dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.