£58000 per annum
17 days ago
Basic Salary up to £25,000
ACHIEVABLE!! OTE £58,000
Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 6.30pm, with a day off in the week and working 10am to 4pm on Sundays on a rota basis.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND COMPANY CAR
Our clients in Boston are looking for organised, efficient and self-motivated Sales Controller to join there well-established team.
Are you an existing retail manager, sales manager, sales controller or looking for your first step into management?
Are you confident in discussing and identifying individual / company requirements?
Have you got an outstanding record of sales achievement with exceptional finance sales performance or are you highly organised individual?
Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Duties of the Sales Controller Role and Requirements:
- Working closely with members of the sales team.
- Discussing the financial requirements of customers.
- Proposing financial agreements to our nominated lenders.
- Advising customers on finance, insurance, warranties and other services offered by the dealership.
- Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and Complaint.
- Ensure customers have a clear understanding of obligations they are entering.
What the Successful Sales Controller Will Get:
- Employment with well-established organisation
- Company car schemes
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
If this Sales Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Boston please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today