£40000 per annum
12 days ago
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Technician to work within a well-established Dealership in Slough.
They are looking for a Fully Qualified Skilled Service & Maintenance Technician with Training and Experience in
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary Up to £29,000
- OTE of £40,000
- 42.5 HPW – Rota’d Saturday Morning’s.
- Manufacturer Training Provided
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Undertaking Vehicle Road Tests
- Working to Manufacturer Guidelines
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Watford, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.