£40000 per annum
12 days ago
Role: New & Used Car Sales.
Hours: Full Time rota working 5.5 days over 7 days.
Salary: £25,000 basic / OTE £40,000 p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Motor Trade Main Dealer client is actively looking for a Car Sales Executive at their busy site.
You will need to be able to use your social skills to build customer relationships in order to achieve stretching but achievable targets in a process-driven environment, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for which you will be well-rewarded.
Responsibilities of Sales Executive role:
- Maintains a knowledge of new and used stocks.
- Builds new relationships with customers.
- Uses prospecting to quickly develop new customer relationships.
- Makes a warm and friendly first impression and builds a level of rapport with each customer using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Gathers the main information needed for using a variety of questioning techniques.
- Discovers and retains customer wants and needs and has a good understanding of their buying motives i.e. listens for further opportunities e.g. finance, options etc.
- Excellent Product Knowledge including options and accessories.
Our client are looking for a Sales Executive with:
- A proven track record within motor trade car sales or other customer facing sales role.
- Proven results in a sales environment and exceeding targeted expectations.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
If the Sales Executive is successful, you can look forward to a career with us with a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice!
If this Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sudbury please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.