£30000 per annum
19 days ago
Salary: Up to £30,000 basic
Hours: Monday – Friday only
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Learning & Development Advisor for their Company.
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to step off the tools or out of the workshop!
- Support & mentor apprentices and ensure they reach their maximum potential
- Advise & coach any employees of their responsibilities
- Work with all parties to ensure the training and support is provided
- Complete all relevant documents and follow all guidelines in place
- Support apprentices to ensure they are ready to complete assessments
- Keep up to date with technical knowledge
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous vocational experience
- Have experience within the automotive sector
- Happy to travel
If you are interested in hearing more about this Learning & Development Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!