£25000 per annum
20 days ago
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm plus 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
Our client is a long-standing main dealer in Hinckley, they're now looking for a Parts Admin to join their team. This job offers an excellent basic salary as well as good job security.
Parts Administrator Job outline:
- Administer stock movements.
- Working closely with various teams to ensure that communication about parts stock and orders is clear.
- Have responsibility for the parts log.
- Reporting sales and order figures.
- Accurately report sales figures in the appropriate format.
Ideally applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Main Dealer experience
- Kerridge or DMS trained
- Eye for detail
- Driving Licence
If this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.