£32000 per annum
19 days ago
Circa £12 per hour (more for experienced candidates)
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, plus optional Saturdays as overtime
Our client, a award winning Agricultural Main Dealer based in Warwickshire, is looking for a Technician who will be responsible for carrying out the correct service, maintenance, and repair of vehicles within company procedures and Health and Safety guidelines, both at the company premises and customer’s sites.
Responsibilities of Agricultural Mechanic:
- Carry out vehicle and machinery services and repairs as directed.
- On and off site servicing
- PDI work
- Repairs of off road vehicles and within the agricultural and construction industries
- Speaking to customers with regards to new sales and technical queries
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- Experienced in machinery/vehicle maintenance and repair work.
- Ability to recognise and report hazards and apply safe work methods.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ideally my client is looking for technicians from a agricultural, 4x4 or plant background (which will warrant a higher hourly rate), but will consider mechanics from the motor trade.
Full-time 40 hours a week plus overtime
£12 - 14 per hour
My client is an award winning dealership, with a great reputation and fantastic working environment.
This role is one of many Vehicle Technician Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement for others similar to this!