Newcastle upon Tyne
£20000 per annum
0191 446 0461
17 days ago
Basic salary depending on skill set £18,000 - £20,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
An opportunity has become available at our Commercial Main Dealer Client in Newcastle for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to support the finance team at the head office.
The ideal candidate will bring a positive work ethic, willingness to learn and have strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
Key duties for Trainee Accounts Assistant include:
- Providing management with an adequate supply of information to ensure the present and future profitability of the organisation and to highlight any forthcoming issues.
- Maintaining all administration processes for the business to ensure all debtors, creditors and stock care properly controlled.
- Ensuring the daily system backups are carried out.
- Acting upon the systems daily error/reconciliation reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
- Maintaining working capital reporting and vehicle cash flow.
- Supporting the management of expenses & payments.
- Providing Purchase Ledger cover.
- Processing contingency documents and filing duties.
- Assisting with raising manual invoices and recharges and vehicle receipts e-mails.
- Providing bank reconciliation cover.
- Carrying out all duties in an efficient and courteous manner and ensure all queries are dealt with promptly.
- Attending company and manufacturer meetings and training courses as and when appropriate.
- Ensuring all paperwork associated with the department is completed correctly and passed to the correct department on time.
- Adhering to time schedules and all targets where appropriate.
Full training is provided in the role and the company will support you through your career and qualifications.
The ideal Trainee Accounts Assistant may be someone who has recently left college and studied Accounting or someone who has completed their AAT Level 2 or above who is seeking the opportunity to work for an ever-growing business and continue to develop their skills.
Our client continues to invest in their people as well as the facilities and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates.
If this Trainee Accounts Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.