£36000 per annum
19 days ago
Basic salary up to £26,000 with an achievable OTE of £36,000.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, 1 in 4 Saturday morning rota.
Opportunity to join one of the leading main dealer groups in the West Midlands.
Do you have experience in a senior service advisor / assistant service manager role in the dealer network? Would you like to be a part of a leading group who work with a fantastic manufacturer.
Duties of a Senior Service Advisor / Assistant Service Manager with our Client:
- Assisting the management of a Service Team of both Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
- Ensuring an efficient, productive and profitable department
- Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly and efficiently to guarantee customer satisfaction
What our Client expects for this Senior Service Advisor role:
- Previous experience within a Senior Service / Assistant Service Manager or Workshop Controller role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge and career
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Advisor / Workshop Controller to take their career to the next stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Assistant Service Manager role, or other Automotive Service Department opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!