£38400 per annum
0191 446 0461
20 days ago
Basic Salary up to £31,400 / OTE £35,000 plus shift allowance = £38,400
Hours: Week 1 - 6am-2:15pm. Week 2 - 1:45pm-10pm. No weekends.
Our client, an Automotive Business in Northallerton, is seeking an experienced HGV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of this HGV Technician Role:
- You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of a completing a full range of jobs to a high standard.
- Holding a Class 1 or Class 2 licence would be beneficial to the client but is not necessarily essential to be successful in the role.
- Your daily work will include scheduled upkeep and servicing of fleet vehicles as well as emergency repair and maintenance, on Heavy Goods Vehicles and trailer attachments.
What the Successful HGV Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £31,400 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme which could take your earnings to £35,000. Including your shift allowance your earnings will be up to £38,400.
- Split shifts offering you more flexibility. No weekend work.
- A modern and secure workshop that offers a friendly and professional working environment.
- The chance to join a strong employer and become part of a close-knit team.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northallerton please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.