£26000 per annum
20 days ago
£24,000 - £26,000 Basic depending on experience
Monday - Friday only!
Plant / Commercial Dealership
Our client a national plant dealership company, is looking for an experienced Service Controller for their aftersales team.
Your day to day duties will include, but not limited to;
- To receive, record and relay relevant information for all call-outs
- To monitor and arrange Engineer availability
- To keep customers informed of timescales and ensure Engineers attend as soon as possible
- Being the point of contact for any service enquiries
- Contributing effectively to administration processes
- Dealing with all telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and having the ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining diplomatic.
Our client is prepared to offer the successful Service Controller;
- Career Progression
- Continuous Training and Development
- Competitive Salary & Hours
- Contributory Pension scheme
If you are interested in this Service Controller role in Farnham, Surrey, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.