£42000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client Vehicle Services Ltd is a well-established accident repair business located in Northampton. We are continuing to grow and develop the business to meet the requirements of our success, by recruiting a new MET Technician to join our friendly, hardworking body-shop.
£15 - 18 per hour (dependent on experience) (£35-42k)
45 hours per week (07.00hrs – 16.30hrs) Monday to Friday
- Overtime - available and flexibility required
- Holiday - 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
- Pension - auto enrolment after 3 months.
- Life Assurance - enrolment on completion of 6 months
Responsibilities of MET Technician
- Stripping Commercial Vehicles
- Minor vehicle repairs
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
Essential Requirements for MET Technician role:
- Previous experience working on a variety of vehicles
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Own tools required
-Eligibility to live and work in the UK
If this vacancy sounds interesting and you'd like to learn more, please contact Lewis perfect placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today