£32000 per annum
20 days ago
- Basic salary: up to £30k per annum
- Bonus: Technician team bonus up to £2400 performance per annum – paid ¼ £600
- Hours: Mon to Friday 42.5 hr week (8.00am-5.30pm) / 1 in 4 Saturday (8.00am-12.00pm)
- Saturdays Paid at time & half (working in the branch on Saturday not mobile)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle specialists, being based in the Barking area.
Your role, as Mobile Vehicle Technician, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Being mobile your van will be equipped with latest tooling and diagnostic equipment required.
The majority of work will be servicing and general maintenance of vehicles whilst off site, also some diagnostic repairs and fault finding. Your aim is to ensure we get their vehicles back on the road safely and in quick time. Jobs are sent through 5 days in advance so your days can be planned well ahead.
The workshop in Barking delivers maintenance, servicing, and warranty work for a coverage of the Barking area and you will also be supporting nearby sites as well. With an ever-changing workload this role is suitable for someone who can manage their time and be flexible.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Mobile Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- You must be a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician with a solid workshop background
- Able to complete routine servicing and maintenance or a more complex diagnostic, you will know how to solve it.
- You will come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You will enjoy a broad mix of work - with servicing, general maintenance, warranty work and recalls across a wide range of vehicles in our fleet, you can be sure every day will present you with a new challenge.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and enjoy having a face-to-face relationship with them.
What Our Client is offering for the Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive starting salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday Day holiday.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
- The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands.
- The ability to plan your own work days.
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential to the role.
If this Mobile Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barking please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today