£45000 per annum
20 days ago
Monday to Friday – 42.5/45 Hours – Flexible Working Hours
Basic Salary Circa £45,000
Vehicle Rental Company – Accident Repair Workshop
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Our Client, a busy Vehicle Rental Company Accident Repair Centre with a well established reputation within the Long term rental market across the United Kingdom, with a fleet of over 3,500 vehicles are seeking a Panel Beater to join their team.
As a Panel Beater, you will become a part of their accident repair workshop team, to assist in the repair of cars & vans less than 6 months old. They have a dedicated workshop for all accident repairs on their own vehicle fleet which is fully equipped with the latest technology.
Our client is a Member of the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association, and provides a relaxed, friendly and flexible working environment.
Whether you are a time served Panel Beater or Fully qualified, our Client would like to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £45,000 Dependent on experience
- A supportive Management Structure
- Flexible Working Hours – Early Friday Finishes Available!
- Latest Training & Development Opportunities - E.g. Hybrid & Electric Training & more!
- No Pressure from Manufacturers or Insurance Companies!
- 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure where necessary.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on motor vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Ensure alignment equipment is used accurately on all repairs.
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Competent English Reading & Writing Skills
- Qualifications are Advantageous but not necessary
- Previous Panel Beating Experience
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If this Panel Beater job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other MET, Bodyshop Technician, Panel Beater, Accident Repair Technician, Paint Sprayer or Smart Repair Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hastings, St. Leonards, Uckfield, Polegate, Pevensey Bay, Bexhill, Seaford, Newhaven, Lewes, Heathfield, Royal Tonbridge Wells, Brighton, West Sussex & East Sussex please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.