£30000 per annum
18 days ago
£10-15 an hour (experience dependent)
40 hours a week
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30 with occasional Saturdays for catch-up
Our client is a prestige car bodyshop. They're looking for a prepper OR Painter. They let us know that painters are welcome to apply for this vacancy, and will be valued highly with a better wage. Painters will also be painting, not just prepping. That being said, this role is open to any candidate who is a prepper and wants to gain experience in a bodyshop.
This role offers a great wage and also includes a fantastic training course specifically designed by a highly desirable prestige manufacturer. Great job security can also be expected from this company.
Essential Requirements for Vehicle Prepper Job:
- Driving Licence
- Excellent eye for detail
- Body shop / or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in prepping cars to a very high standard
- Experience in machine polishing freshly painted vehicles
- Polishing fresh paint panels
- Rubbing primer down to a high standard making sure there is no imperfections ready for paint
- Masking car ready for paint
- Painting vehicles (not required unless qualified)
Duties and responsibilities of the Vehicle Prepper:
- To carry out " prep and polish" works to car body work
- To maintain equipment on a regular basis and report problems immediately
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Additional Requirements for Vehicle Prepper:
- Self Motivated
- Great attention to detail
- Good Time keeper
- working to a high standard
If this role sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!