£22000 per annum
20 days ago
- Start salary between £20,000 - £22,000
- Monday to Friday 8 :00am to 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Great Opportunity with a great business!
Our client, a large multi-site automotive accident repair group established throughout South Wales, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Customer Service Advisor to join their busy Call Centre in their central hub in Pontypridd.
As a Call Centre Operative, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact to all customers
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls and internet queries and bookings from the public and insurers
- Handling insurance referrals
- Ensure cover is arranged for all necessary bookings as and when required
- Setting up jobs and allocating them to the correct site across the group
- Ensuring a high level of Customer Services and professionalism always
- Investigating mistakes and taking remedial action
Prior working experience using telephones in a professional environment on a daily basis is essential to our client. Ideally you will have previously worked in a call center for multiple years.
For your hard work as a Call Centre Operative our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £20,000 to £22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with one of the largest accident repair groups in South Wales.
- Working hours of 40 hours per week, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm
If this Call Centre Operative interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.