£35000 per annum
15 days ago
- £28,500 basic salary DOE / £35,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday mornings
- Fantastic company benefits!
Our client, a very successful Main Dealer in Bolton is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their Service team.
In this important role in their Automotive Service Department, you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles to the highest standards. As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you may have a thorough knowledge of the electrical and electronic components of a vehicle and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must:
- You must be qualified or time served to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanic
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team
- You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the Automotive Workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Our clients' Vehicle Technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques
The benefits included in the package are fantastic! Please see below some examples:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance, free private optical and dental insurance
- Death and service insurance
- Medical cover
- Sick pay from day one
- The opportunity to lease up to 4 of their vehicles!
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bolton please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.