£25000 per annum
19 days ago
Up to £25k Basic Salary + Bonus
44 hour contract - 5.5 days a week. Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30 plus rota'd Saturdays
Working in Prestige Main Dealer environment
Dealership Tyre Fitters are responsible for the tyre bay operation based within a Prestige Main Dealer. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence mandatory
- A coaching-based approach to team development
- Ability to lead on core values, principles and standards
As well as carrying out all tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs and wheel alignment, you’ll be managing Tyre Bay operations in the Dealership - responsible for stock, admin, dealing with customers and liaising with dealership staff.
- 33.5 days holidays including bank holidays, increasing with service
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Fantastic career prospects
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
If you are interested in this vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire then please get in contact with Matt at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!