£23500 per annum
15 days ago
Basic Salary up to £20,000
OTE up to £23,500
One of our national clients has a vacancy for a Workshop Assistant based at their Edinburgh branch.
They are looking for someone who is able to take ownership of the role and become a key member of staff.
The right candidate will ideally have some previous experience working in a garage environment and will be able to at times work on their own initiative.
Duties of Workshop Assistant will include:
- Undertake daily duties as designated by the Branch Team and Workshop Diary.
- Service and repair the Company’s fleet of hire trailers to an agreed schedule.
- Report any problems or damage relating to customers’ vehicles/property immediately to the Branch Manager.
- Maintain and update full records of each trailer in the Company hire fleet for servicing purposes.
- Assemble and modify trailers as required.
- Assist Tow-bar Technicians when required.
- Ensure that the workshop is clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist in stock takes as required.
- Keep tools in good working order and to report any faults to the Branch Manager.
- Ensure that Company uniform / overalls and protective equipment is worn at all times.
- Provide advice to customers as required.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request.
- Operate within the Health & Safety Policy of the Company.
What is on offer for the Workshop Controller:
- Workshop Assistant
- Basic Salary up to £20,000
- OTE up to £23,500
- Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.30
- Saturdays on rota – 09.00 – 12.30 (Overtime)
- 32 days’ holiday
If this Workshop Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today