£34000 per annum
11 days ago
Basic salary up to £30,000 + bonus (opportunity to earn up to £750 per month)
Monday - Friday + 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota
Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Service Advisor role.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great earning potential. The salary will be up to £30,000 basic + bonuses based on upsells and world class customer service .
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties as a Service Advisor will include:
- Regularly updating and informing customers of the status updates of the vehicle repair process.
- Advise customers on the required vital jobs, providing detailed explanation and technical justification for the repairs and obtaining approval from customers to proceed. Your ability to earn up to £750 OTE per month is derived from your VHC upsell performance.
- Quality, not quantity; you will be responsible for maintaining an average of 15 cars concurrently. We consider you an ‘Account Manager’ for each vehicle you are managing through our Workshop. Each ‘Account’ has a different set of needs, therefore you will need to be able to adapt your working practices to provide excellent levels of service to ensure of customer satisfaction.
- Complete approximately 5 vehicle check ins each working day, appraising each vehicle of any damage.
- Securing future business by following up on work advised on our VHC’s but not undertaken; estimate the mileage the of when the work identified will be required, and rebook at the appropriate time for our Workshop. Our ethos; no deferred work.
- In conjunction with the Aftersales Manager; regularly follow up on the progress of the customer's vehicle and ensure the customer is updated appropriately.
- Track the vehicle through the workshop, remaining in constant communication with the customer during the repair process, updating the customer as required and ensuring delivery of the vehicle at the promised time
- Prepare invoices in the Dealer Management Systems DMS, and take payment from the customer.
- To ensure the customer statements have been addressed by the information provided in the technical 'write up' and that 'no fault found' is reported to the customer with a full explanation, and solution.
- Ensure completed job cards complies with our Warranty Audit guidelines.
- Conduct post service follow ups 24 hours after the customer has collected their vehicle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure each customer has positive experience by interpreting customer concerns and comments liaising with the Aftersales Manager.
- Complete any in-house manufacturer training to remain compliant with our brand.
- Sale of Warranties; ensure you remain FCA compliant at all times.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Guildford, Farnborough, Woking and Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.