£41000 per annum
8 days ago
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
- Basic salary up to £31,200 (depending on experience and accreditation's) + bonus.
This is an opportunity to join a reputable bodyshop group who have over 10 sites in multiple regions in the UK, predominantly in the South-West. This Panel Beater role will focus on small / minor cosmetic repairs. You will not be required to weld etc.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If this Panel Beater opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Bodyshop opportunities in Worcestershire, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today