£30000 per annum
0191 446 0461
9 days ago
Basic Salary up to £27,000 depending on experience / OTE £30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5:30. Saturdays as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician (Level 3) to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists in the busy Stockton-On-Tees branch.
The successful candidate will need to have a NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance, or City and Guilds equivalent. It is desirable for the client for you to hold a valid MOT licence but it is not essential to be considered for the role.
Job duties for this role include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Mechanical refurb of vehicles for sale
- Repairs/ prep for vehicles sold
- Service & repair of nearby sites fleet as overflow
- Service and repair of company cars
- Service and repair of staff personal vehicles (as part of a company perks scheme)
- Service and repair of our sister company vehicles
- Warranty repairs on sold vehicles
- Private/retail customers
Your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Basic annual salary up to £27000
- Technician team bonus up to £1200 per annum which will be increasing in the new year.
- Company recognition scheme
- 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday day holiday
- Tools insurance
- Approved overtime paid at x 1.5
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefits and assistance programme
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!