£31000 per annum
17 days ago
Basic up to 26000
Monday - Friday 8.30- 5
1 in 2 Saturdays
We are on the hunt for a Vehicle Technician to join our clients well-established main dealership in Lincoln.
Are you a vehicle Technician needing a new role or seeking to build a solid career path in the Automotive Industry??
Our client, a well-established main dealer and looking for an individual who will ideally have experience in technician roles and be Level 2 and above. Could this be you? All applications will be considered provided you the right fit for the business.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Provide Excellent customer service
Our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds NVQ Level 2
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, please get in back in contact with Martyn Nantongwe for any queries and extra details with this position.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.