£28200 per annum
13 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8.00am-6.00pm (1 hour for lunch).
- Hours: Saturday rota: (1 in 2) 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Basic Salary: £25-27,000 p.a. + Bonus: £100 per month.
- OTE: up to £26,200-28,200 p.a.
As a Commercial Parts Sales Advisor you will be accountable for achieving sales targets by supplying parts to the workshop Technicians and selling parts via the front counter and telephone based sales, working towards becoming a brand representative that has expert product knowledge and delivers an exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
- Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients developing business.
- Identifying required parts, making add-on sales and processing orders through to invoice and delivery.
- Completing internal sales and stock management duties.
The ideal Parts Advisor will:
- A strong background of working within an automotive parts environment.
- Be commercially aware of industry standards.
- Have excellent communication and selling skills.
- Possess commercial acumen.
- Have good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative under pressure.
For the employee that shows desire and dedication and works hard work in this role our client offers excellent training and progression opportunities within the group!!
Motor trade parts experience is essential.
If thisParts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Thurrock please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.