£55000 per annum
15 days ago
- Monday – Friday: 9.00am-6.00pm.
- Every Saturday: 9.00am-5.00pm.
- Sunday: 10.00am-4.00pm (1 in 3 worked).
- 1 Fixed Day Off in the Week.
- Basic Salary: £18-20,000 (depending on experience)
- OTE: £50-55,000 p.a. (uncapped, some of the guys there are earning £70,000)
Our automotive client is a family run and well established Used Car Dealer that has been operating in the local area for over 30 years. They have a very stable, happy work force and provide an excellent opportunity for a good earning potential. They have 20-25 generated leads at per day and sell around 120+ cars per month.
They are currently looking to expand their team of Sales Executives and have a good support network in place from a supportive management team along with marketing and accounts teams.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Sell vehicles, finance and add on’s to customers.
- Prospect to known and potential new customers.
- To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
- To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
- To ensure vehicle displays are maintained to high standard.
- Collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
- Resolve any queries, which may arise.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Car Sales executive from either a Used Car Dealer or main Franchise Dealer.
- Experience in selling vehicle finance & add on’s.
- Drive and ambition to excel targets set.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
They do not provide a company car, however if in need of a vehicle this can be purchased through the company as they have a wide range to choose from!
If you’re looking to work for a company where you have full autonomy of the sales process and are able to deliver excellent results, then apply now!
Motor trade sales experience is essential.
If this Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today