£26000 per annum
15 days ago
Basic up to £26,000
Varied Role - Don't just work on the same old vehicles
Our client in Barnsley is looking for a commercial tyre fitter to work on various types of vehicle and machinery.
If you work as a tyre fitter in any sector, please get in touch as our client would like to hear from you.
What the tyre fitter role till involve:
- Removal and refitting wheels and tyres
- Building up new and used tyres
- Inspecting tyres
- Repairing tyres
- Identifying scrap tyres
- Inflation of tyres on machines located around site
- Locating appropriate tyres from stock for use on sold/hire machines
- Daily inspection of tyre wagon and tele-truck
- Locating, preparing and packing tyres sold
- Loading tyres onto wagons for despatch
- Dealing with tyre deliveries, unloading and placing into stock
- Monthly tyre stock check
- Regular stock check of consumables
- Liaise with other departments on jobs – availability of stock, parts required and progress
- Ensure working area is tidy and safe at all times
Required for tyre fitter role:
- Extensive knowledge of tyre fitting
- Understanding of technical standards
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritising jobs and working to deadlines
- Understanding of H&S
- Full Driving Licence
The successful candidate will join a stable and successful company and will gain access to a generous holiday package and career development.
If this Tyre Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barnsley please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.