£30000 per annum
15 days ago
Basic up to £28,000
Work on suspension and fitting of aftermarket products and add-ons
The Role/Requirements of Vehicle Fitter:
- You will be fitting aftermarket products to vehicles within the automotive leisure sector.
- There is not much traditional mechanical work in the role, you will largely be working on suspension to accommodate added products to vehicles.
- Welding and fabrication experience would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of campervan conversion would be a benefit but is not essential if other criteria are met.
- You will also play a part in developing new products such as brackets and sidebars.
- Applicants might be from a mechanical, technical, or engineering background, or any other area where you will have the skills to do the job.
What the Successful Vehicle Fitter will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join existing placements in the workforce.
- A varied and rewarding role where you will have a key part to play in the success and direction of the business.
- A great working atmosphere.
- A secure move: our client is busier than ever and hiring in different departments to cope with this.
If this vehicle Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.