£25000 per annum
8 days ago
- Excellent Opportunity to Work For a Leading Manufacturer
Our client is actively looking to hire an Experienced Car Parts Advisor for their Bexhill site.
Duties as a Parts Advisor will include:
- Supplying the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
As a Parts Advisor you must be:
- Experienced within a Car parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in your local area please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.