£48000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client a very successful and growing Design, Manufacturer, Installation and Servicing company has a very exciting opportunity for a Site Projects Manager.
Work closely with the General Manager, Workshop Manager and Compliance Manager with responsibility for leading projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, while ensuring all operations are conducted in accordance with the company’s health & safety policy
- Plant & Equipment
- Stock Management
- Supplier and Customer Management
- Resource Management
- Health & Safety / Quality Management
- Staff Management
Full job description available on request and successful application.
- Previous project management in Industrial engineering / mass production experience within either food/bev industry / power stations / grain handling environments.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex or major projects and resource and priority management between projects
- Good standard of Education Strong
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices PRINCE2 (ideal) NEBOSH / IOSH (ideal)
- Upbeat and enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and to make decisions quickly
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Experience of agile project management methods
- Must hold a full UK driving license and no more than 6 points.
- Be prepared to travel / stay away during the week and weekends as required for specific projects
Salary / Benefits / Hours:
- Salary £38,000 per annum Project Manager Performance Bonus Scheme (which will be shared at interview)
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm (40 hours)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Company discount/benefits scheme
- Company Vehicle
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (1 day accrued after 3 years of service and additional days for every year following up to a maximum of 5)
If this Project Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Thetford, please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.