£38000 per annum
14 days ago
Basic Salary up to £35300, OTE £38000.
Working Hours: Alternate week 1 / week 2 pattern with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Are you an HGV Technician seeking your next move? Are you an LCV Technician who would like to train on HGVs? If you are either of these, this could be the role for you!
The HGV Technician Role/Requirements:
- You will either be a level 3 or time-served commercial vehicle mechanic.
- You will perform a full range of mechanical tasks and will be experienced in all aspects of commercial vehicle repair - whether on LCV or HGV.
- You might be exclusively an HGV Technician, or you might be an LCV Technician looking to train on HGVs. Our client works on both from its Lincoln depot.
- You will be minded to join a medium-sized, close-knit workshop team.
What the Successful HGV Technician will Get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join existing placements who are building their careers with the client.
- A competitive basic salary.
- A working pattern that will allow you to avoid the worst of rush hour.
- A role where you can train on different types of vehicle.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.