11 days ago
- Competitive Salary
- Good bonus structure in place and great opportunity to upsell and earn more money
- Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking to kick-start their career in the Motor Trade and for those looking to progress their careers in the long term.
As a Trainee Service Advisor, this will be an opportunity to learn on the job in a brand new and exciting, fast-paced environment while you gain all the skills and experience you will need to excel in the future.
The Trainee Service Advisor duties will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
To be considered for this Trainee Service Advisor role, you must have
- A valid full UK driving licence
- Passion, enthusiasm and a genuine drive to succeed
- Customer service experience (from any background)
If this Trainee Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement TODAY!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today