£31000 per annum
14 days ago
Assistant Centre Manager Required in Bournemouth
Salary: Up to £28,000 basic + bonus
Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Our client is an Independent Rapid Fit Garage with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area. They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches.
They are actively looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Assistant Fast Fit Manager for their site.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Centre Manager Include:
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Obtaining authority for repairs.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and takin payment from customers.
They are looking for an experience Manager from either an Independent Garage or Fat Fit Centre background. The successful candidate must also be able to maintain exceptional quality while meeting targets and also liaise with managers, co-workers and customers. A valid UK driving licence is essential.
If you’re looking for a role within a fantastic and ever growing business, which will give you job satisfaction, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Assistant Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.