£23000 per annum
14 days ago
Salary: up to £21,000 basic + Bonus
42.5 hours per week: Monday - Friday 7:30am-5pm plus Saturday mornings on a rota
Main Dealer opportunity
Due to expansion of the business our automotive Franchise Dealer client has an exciting new opportunity for a Main Dealer experienced Car Parts Advisor based in Leicester.
As a Company they have been expanding this last year, have a highly dedicated and motivated workforce and value their staff in a family feel working environment.
Duties for this ,Parts Advisor role will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
- Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor vacancy interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Leicester area then please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!