£45000 per annum
13 days ago
Starting salary up to £32-35,000 per annum with £42-45,000 annual earnings.
Access to company vehicle.
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-4:00pm.
Our client, an automotive service centre/tyre retailer with multiple centres nationwide, are currently recruiting for an experienced Centre Manager for their centre in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Regional Manager and responsible for 11 members of staff including workshop and front of house team members and a Tyre Wholesale Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the operation and daily running of the centre.
- Overseeing the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
- Implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
- The maintenance of documents in adherence with company policies and procedures.
- Maximising workflow through the workshop to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Creating and fostering a positive customer service experience.
- Assisting with training and mentoring of employees.
In order to be eligible you will need to hold commercial experience with a proven background within the retail and/or automotive sector at a supervisory/management level.
You will have the ability to lead and manage a team of individuals, the ability to demonstrate success at in developing and maintaining a positive sales culture, a strong customer focus with the ability to encourage the team to deliver a consistent and positive customer experience, and experience in maximising sales whilst controlling costs, compliance with centre and management standards.
A UK driving licence with minimal points in mandatory.
For your hard work as an MOT Tester our client is offering:
- Staring salary up to £32-35,000 per annum.
- Additional bonus potential of up to £10,000 per annum.
- Access to company vehicle.
- Overtime subject to availability and paid at a standard rate.
- 32 days annual leave allowance.
- Access to in-house training and development.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme alongside various other company benefits.
- Chance to work with the UK's fastest growing tyre retailer.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-4:00pm.
If this Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.