£32000 per annum
7 days ago
Salary is depending on experience, £30,000 - £32,000.
Hours; Week 1 Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm. Week 2 Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm + Saturday 8am - 12pm.
Excellent Manufacturer training with one of the leading dealer groups for this brand.
Our Client, a busy Automotive Commercial Dealer in the Halesowen area is currently looking to hire an experienced and committed LCV Technician / Mechanic for their busy and expanding workshop.
The successful applicant for our Commercial Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Commercial Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number, preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this LCV Technician Vacancy or want to find out about other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!